Konvision KUM-2720QD – 27” 8K HDR reference monitor
Konvision KUM-2720QD is a 27” 8K HDR reference monitor with 1000 Nits ultra high brightness,10BIT IPS panel covers up to 98% P3 wider color gamut. Supporting 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI signals,built-in HDMI 2.0 interface, upto 8192 x 4320 60P signal. Quad display supports 4 different format 4K/HD/SD signals on different windows at same time,ideal for 4K,8K studio, high-end color grading and film productions.
Supporing 8192×4320 8K signal, including 4320p 23.98,24,25,29.97,30,50,59.94 and 60p.With advance image processing,8K HDR monitor restores a real world for eyes.
Realizing quick response of the fast moving image, avoids duzzy, saw tooth and other problems, ensures clearer and smoother image, well-satisfied high-end demanding workflows such as live sports, camera shaking and rolling subtitles etc.
Compatible with Lightspace and Calman calibration software,Konvision monitors apply K10-A probe(professional level) to achieve a precise color.Monitor’s also workable with universal colorimeters including CA210,CA310,CS200,CR100,CR250,X-Rite i1 Display.
Konvision KUM 4K, 8K and KVM-6X series support HDR display. Adjusrtable HDR modes include PQ(ST2084), HLG with Rec 2020 color gamut. It reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity and provides extremely high level picture quality and image reproduction.
You can input 4x independent SDI sources or 3x independent SDI sources and 1x HDMI source to quadview,support different SDI or HDMI format mixed inputs with different frequency rate.
– 3840×2160 4K resolution,10Bit LCD panel
– 1000 Nits high brightness
– Support 8K SDI signal 8192×4320 resolution
– 12 Bit Video Processing,image no delay
– 4x12G-SDI inputs and outputs(6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI auto detect)
– 12G-SDI single link 8K SDI signal supports 8192×4320 60P
– 12G-SDI single link 4K SDI signal supports 4096×2160 60P
– 1x HDMI 2.0 input, 1x SFP Input cage
– 4K/HD signal support Payload ID function
– 4K Mode,Quad-Split Mode,FHD single picture mode
– Quad-View: 4x SDI/HDMI formats mixed inputs with different frequency rate
– 4K/8K signal supports 2 Sample Interleave (2SI) and Square Division (SQD)
– HDR supports PQ (ST2084) , HLG(1.0,1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
– SDR and HDR comparison
– Ethernet Remote control
– 3D LUT Color calibration with LightSpace & CalMAN
– Support user 3D LUT files import
– Color space: REC709/EBU/DCI-P3 D65/DCI-P3/REC2020/USER1/USER2/Bypass
– Various Gamma selection: Gamma 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6
– Various cameras’ SDR Log curves: SONY S-log1/2/3 (709),ARRI Log-C (709), Canon C-log1/2/3(709) etc
– Various cameras’ HDR Log curves:SONY S-log1/2/3 (HLG),S-log1/2/3 (PQ), ARRI Log-C (HLG), Log-C (PQ)
– Waveform,Vectorscope,Black Stretch
– Picture Flip,Focus Assist
– False Color,Zebra
– Blue/Mono Only
– Audio Level Meter
– Dynamic UMD(TSL3.1/4.0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.