Saramonic UwMic9 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System with Plug-In Receiver
The Saramonic UwMic9 TX9+TX9+RX-XLR9 is an ultra-portable, dual-channel, camera-mountable UHF wireless system that enables you to use clip-on lavalier mics on two separate people while only requiring you to attach a single ultra-compact receiver to your camera. The included RX-XLR9 receiver can mount directly to an XLR input of a professional video camera, mixer or an audio recorder, and it can also easily be mounted to a DSLR, Mirrorless or Video Camera and plugged into a 1/8” (3.5mm) mic input with the included accessories. This system is easy to use, features durable metal construction, and provides pristine, broadcast-quality sound for interviews, film dialog, field recording, TV and news gathering.
The UwMic9 utilizes the UHF (Ultra High Frequency) spectrum, which helps you avoid interference, and its 514-596 MHz range in 96 selectable channels is not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies. An automatic-scan feature locates the best available channel for you and the infrared synchronization makes the process a snap. Easy-to-read backlit LCD displays let you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. Plus, the RX-XLR9 receiver includes a headphone output, enabling real-time audio monitoring if your camera lacks a headphone jack.
Unlike other Plug-In wireless receivers that require expensive proprietary batteries, the RX-XLR9 runs on 2 standard AA’s, and can be powered with an external USB battery pack (sold separately). It can be rotated 320° to make room for other equipment when mounted to a camera. The UwMic9 TX9+TX9+RX-XLR9 is ideal for use with professional video cameras, DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, mixers and portable audio recorders.
- 2 wireless UHF beltpack lavalier transmitters with an ultra-compact dual-channel plug-on camera receiver, all components feature durable metal construction
- Easy to use and provides reliable, pristine broadcast-quality sound, put clip-on lav mics on two people with only a single ultra-portable receiver to your camera
- Receiver mounts directly to an XLR input and includes a shoe-mount with 1/8“ (3.5mm) output cable for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras, rotates 320° to make room for other equipment
- Built-in headphone output so you can monitor your sound, even when your camera lacks a headphone jack, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Offers up to 330-ft (100m) operating distance, not impacted by the FCC’s ban of the 600 MHz frequencies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.